The primary competencies are:
The ideal candidate will be an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimising our marketing strategies, managing the marketing departments budget’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
The norm is working regular office hours but getting results always takes top priority.
The company subscribes to a hybrid working environment where the team is allowed to work on and off site, therefore virtual team & deliverables management is a requirement.
The primary characteristics of the incumbent are:
An intelligent, strong, enterprising professional who thrive at influencing and persuading others. We are looking for a person with a willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges in this fast-paced growing company.
You will be expected to by utilise your strong marketing background to guide the team to use best practices and latest marketing trends that has been analysed to achieve optimal sales growth.
Commencement Date: 1st June 2023
Cost-to-company Salary: Competitive market related remuneration package
Leave: 15 workdays per annum (1.25 workdays per month)
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
• Experience in marketing and marketing management
• Must have relevant tertiary or Bachelors Degree
• Experience in payments industry
• Superb leadership, communication and collaboration abilities
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills
Duties & Responsibility Span:
• Reporting to the National Sales Manager
• Develop marketing and pricing strategies and tactics to promote our company, our business services and products and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
• Analysing and keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends
• Organisational excellence in Marketing Operations
• Key Client relationships and project rollouts
• Implement marketing directives (incl. digital) to become a notable and established online player
• Create and manage social media posts & website upkeep by third parties
• Marketing department’s staff and contractors
• Specify software and ERP needs for supporting marketing to the development department (platforms & amp; apps).
• Marketing division within budget:
• Track and report effectiveness of Marketing activities to Exco
Should you be interested in this position, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com, before close of business on Friday 19 May 2023