The primary competencies are:
We are seeking a talented and experienced Key Account Manager to join our team and drive the growth of our business in the fintech sector. As a Key Account Manager at AddPay, you will be responsible for nurturing and expanding relationships with our key clients. You will play a critical role in understanding their needs, providing tailored solutions, and ensuring their satisfaction.
The primary characteristics of the incumbent are:
An intelligent, strong, outcomes focussed professional. We are looking for a very knowledgeable and experienced resource to guide, advise and implement best practices.
|Commencement Date:||1st November 2023 or ASAP|
|Cost-to-company Salary:||Competitive market related remuneration package|
|Leave:||15 workdays per annum (1.25 workdays per month)|
- Responsible for effective on-boarding of new Clients.
- Facilitate ISO Merchant Accounts with the Acquiring banks.
- Perform quality assurance risk checks on new merchants onboarded.
- Assist with Merchant Recons and Billing.
- Setup and train Clients on platforms – AddPay Console, Collections, PayCloud, WiseBoss, etc.
- Reporting on Monthly Sales.
- Risk audit Client business behaviour and manage or escalate accordingly.
- Manage disputes, chargebacks, and communication with the banks.
- Follow-up with new key Clients and offer additional assistance to their new personnel using AddPay’s software for the first time.
- Resolving Client issues and complaints.
- Managing communications between Clients and internal AddPay teams.
- Assist with proposals, quotes and invoicing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager in the fintech industry or a related field.
- Strong understanding of fintech products and services.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Results-oriented and able to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and cross-functionally.
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
Lead point of contact for client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, trusted client relationships
- Develop team excellence in meeting Merchant Onboarding goals
- Develop new business with existing clients and find areas of improvement to maximise sales
- Clear reporting and feedback on major company initiatives and improvement areas
Should you be interested in this position, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, before close of business on Monday 16 October 2023