REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
FOR COMPANIES WITH RECURRING BILLING
Debit Order, Card and EFT Collections
- To onboard just upload your collection file or capture customers manually.
- Once collection contracts are uploaded the system processes them automatically on action date, or you choose to process them manually.
- Set up your own contracts with features like pro-rata, skip first months, freeze periods and much more.
- Auto EFT collections are done by messaging your customers, enabling them to securely push the payment to you via their internet banking.
- Recurring card is tokenised and then automatically resubmitted for you each month.
- Debit Order collections on same-day EFT service, and DebiCheck coming soon.
AddPay offers secure collections services to assist small to medium-sized business owners, churches, schools and NPOs to safely manage their business’ cash flow through a simple web platform. Our end to end process offers an online signup to your customers with a choice of payment via Debit Order, Card and Auto EFT.
By using Collections automation you can rest assured that your collections are managed proactively without lifting a finger. AddPay services also include account holder verification, SMS and Email reminders and receipts.
ADDPAY MERCHANT ACCOUNT
- 3,50% + R1.00
- 3,15% + R1.00
- 2,75% + R1.00
DEDICATED MERCHANT ACCOUNT
- 1,75% + R1.00
- 1,15% + R1.00
- 0,75% + R1.00
- 2% plus R2,00
AddPay is a registered TPPP. We offer online EFT and PCI-DSSI Card services.
Your online application together with our T&C’s and your Term Sheet form the full Service Level Agreement.
Fees quoted in the tables above are standard fees. However different risk profiles may result in different fees being quoted in your Term Sheet.
Special fee structuring is available to high turnover clients, non-profit and charities.
Fees are invoiced and collected monthly in arrears.
All fees and prices quoted are excluding VAT
Finding a payment gateway that suits you
Giving you the options you want
Three payment methods working together in one Collections platform
Choose which to enable, or use all three
Optimise your collections strategy
Maximise your bottom line